Official camping rules for Vermonster4x4
Vermont state fairgrounds Rutland, Vermont
1) It’s our way or the highway, if you can’t handle the rules please find somewhere else.
We run a race track and are offering you the opportunity to save travel time and money we don’t baby sit and we don’t put up with any rude behavior period.
2) All site rules apply including no alcohol and no pets.
3) Quiet time is 11pm to 8am absolutely no running vehicles.
4) You must be in a tent or in a camper, no sleeping in vehicles.
5) No open fires. We are in the city limits and it’s prohibited, fires are for cooking and must be in a contained metal structure with a top.
6) Tent site have no power or water, RV sites will be first come first serve for water and power hook-ups.
7) We are not responsible for lost stolen or damaged tents, campers, or personal property
8) No fireworks, No fighting, No weapons this is a family event.
We open the gate at 4pm Friday April 29th, 2015. We offer camping Friday April 29th and Saturday May 1st. You will only be allowed to camp on Saturday if you have a 2 day pass unless you arrive after 6pm on Saturday evening.
RV, Campers and pop-ups will be $20 per night.... $35 with hook-ups.
Tent sites will be $15 per night...... no hook-ups
No reservations. First come first serve with plenty of designated areas for camping.
All units will be issued an ID card which must be displayed for easy view.
Comfort Inn 802-775-2200
Best Western 802-773-3200
Days Inn 802-775-4303
Holiday Inn 802-775-1911
Quality Inn 802-773-3361
Hampton Inn 802-773-9066